VERDON GORGES MULTI-PITCH COURSE
The Verdon Gorges Multi-pitch course is designed for:
- Climbers with basic indoor or outdoor climbing experience
Climbers willing to get introduce to multi pitch and learn safety technics
- Climbers willing to refine their skills and get more efficient in multi-pitch
Climbers willing to try hard or mythic multi-pitch
Multi-pitch course content :
- Building belays and rope technics
- To belay the second
- Abseiling and self protection
- Helping technic for your second
- Multi-pitch communication
- Route choice and route finding
- Gear selection
- Evaluation of each participants climbing level + knowledge of safety technics (belay, lead climbing, anchor)
- Teaching or upgrading multi-pitch safety and basic technics (belay, lead climbing, anchor, abseil, multi-pitch communication)
- Practice of the safety and basic technics learned in the morning in a first small and easy multi-pitch.
DAY 2 TO DAY 4
Multi-pitch will be chosen according to your climbing level and climbing self-sufficiency progression and it will be updated each day accordingly.
The goal will be to get confident and efficient in your multi-pitch technics (anchor organisation, no knot in the rope etc) .