During a week-end, get introduced to multi-pitch or perform your technics!
The Verdon Gorges Multi-pitch course week-end is designed for:
- Climbers with basic indoor or outdoor climbing experience
– Climbers willing to get introduce to multi pitch and learn safety technics
- Climbers willing to refine their skills and get more efficient in multi-pitch
– Climbers willing to try hard or mythic multi-pitch
Multi-pitch course content :
- Building belays and rope technics
- To belay the second
- Abseiling and self protection
- Helping technic for your second
- Multi-pitch communication
- Route choice and route finding
- Gear selection
- Evaluation of each participants climbing level + knowledge of safety technics (belay, lead climbing, anchor)
- Teaching or upgrading multi-pitch safety and basic technics (belay, lead climbing, anchor, abseil, multi-pitch communication)
- Practice of the safety and basic technics learned in the morning in a first small and easy mutli-pitch.
After a good night of rest, get ready for a more serious multi-pitch! The multi-pitch will be chosen according to your climbing level and self-sufficiency among one of the most beautiful multi-pitch of the Verdon Gorges! The multi-pitch will have more pitches than the first day and will allow you to practice the multi-pitch technics learned on the 1st day! Such as abseil, belay, multi-pitch communication, anchor organization etc. The goal will be to get more confident in your multi-pitch technics.